Welcome to Hola Beach Club
Discover a beachfront getaway minutes away from Mellieħa, where service is accompanied by an inimitable sense of peace. This is where white sand, summer lounging and breathtaking views of Comino find balance with a warm Mediterranean-style beach hideaway. Hola Beach offers an ambiance one usually looks out for when planning one’s summer beach vacation.
· Comfortable sun loungers, sun umbrellas & towel service
· Laid back lunches by the sea
· Elevated dining experiences
· Fresh & local ingredients, signature cocktail creations
……..as well as lounge areas and changing facilities
Besides offering high quality beach facilities, Hola Beach Club is the perfect venue for parties, weddings and other events.
Become a Member
To become a member you may either request membership form at the hotel from Hola Beach Club or register online on holabeachmalta.com for the annual fee of EUR 500 per person.
Beach Membership Inclusions
• Entrance to Hola Beach Club.
• 50% discount on Sun Loungers, Sun Umbrellas & Towel Service for members & one additional guest (regular price Euro 35,- per person).
• Full members may exclusively reserve online: www.holabeachmalta.com.
• Full members will be given priority over day members on reservations of Sun Loungers, Sun Umbrellas, Towels and Dining facilities.
• 10% discount on special events or groups above 20 persons.
• Birthday celebration – a bottle of champagne on the day of the Card Holder’s birthday.
• Full members will be entitled to a 10% reduction on www.booking.com rates when booking hotel accommodation at the LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa.
• Full members are entitled to 10% discount at Byblos Lebanese Restaurant.
• Priority booking for the unique Hola Pier Table – maximum 2 persons (minimum charge applies).
Terms & Conditions
Additional guests accompanying members and one guest pay the full day membership fee.
The Management reserves the right to suspend or withdraw any membership at the Management’s sole discretion.
Kids policy: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Piblic Holidays only children above the age of 10 accompanied by adults are allowed.
Until end of June: Wednesdays to Sundays from 10am till 11pm (and Public Holidays)
July to September: Daily from 10am till late (weather permitting)